Eddy Kenzo Speaks Out on Viral Kololo Inauguration Photo

Eddy Kenzo has dismissed a viral Kololo inauguration photo as AI-generated, saying it was misleading and did not reflect what happened during the ceremony.

Eddy Kenzo Speaks Out on Viral Kololo Inauguration Photo
Read: 1,021 times \

Presidential advisor and musician Eddy Kenzo has addressed a viral photo that appeared to show him being removed from his seat during the presidential inauguration ceremony held at Kololo Independence Grounds on May 12, 2026.

Kenzo dismissed the image as misleading, saying it did not represent what actually happened at the event.

According to the singer, he attended the ceremony peacefully and remained seated throughout, alongside his wife, State Minister Phiona Nyamutooro, without any interruption.

The Uganda National Musicians Federation (UNMF) president said he believes the photo was generated or altered using artificial intelligence and insisted it did not affect him.

“I wasn’t bothered by it at all, because people have the freedom to do anything they want using technology, and there is nothing we can do,” he said.

Kenzo added that he attended the event officially in his role as a presidential advisor and had been invited as part of government leadership.

The photo had sparked discussion online, with many social media users questioning what had happened during the high-profile ceremony before Kenzo clarified his side of the story.

Comments (0)

📌 By commenting, you agree to follow these rules. Let’s keep HowweBiz a safe and vibrant place for music lovers!

Download the Howwe Music App
Howwe App