Musician Dokta Brain has revealed that he is taking full responsibility for his upcoming concert after failing to secure financial backing from promoters and sponsors.
The singer says promoters have so far failed to believe in his vision, leaving him to shoulder most of the responsibility as he prepares for the highly anticipated event.
Speaking about the preparations, Dokta Brain said only a few insiders have so far shown faith in the concert by booking tickets early.
“Promoters haven't believed in me yet. I am personally organising this event. I don't have sponsors yet and it is just on my back and a few insiders who are booking tickets early enough,” he said.
Dokta Brain Going It Alone
Despite the lack of major financial backing, Dokta Brain says he is not backing down and remains determined to prove that he can successfully stage the concert without relying heavily on established promoters.
The concert is scheduled for September 26 at Skyz Hotel in Kampala, where the singer hopes to turn the event into a statement of his growing musical independence.
Comments (0)
📌 By commenting, you agree to follow these rules. Let’s keep HowweBiz a safe and vibrant place for music lovers!